FORMS AND METHODS OF RESEARCH
A focus group is a group interview conducted by a moderator in the form of a group discussion according to a previously developed scenario with a small group (6-12 respondents) of “typical” representatives of the studied part of the population, similar in basic social characteristics. During interviews, researchers receive subjective opinions from the audience about the product, service, and other objects of research.
The survey is conducted in a special focus group room equipped with a video camera and sound recording devices, as well as a soundproof client room, where the customer can observe the focus group progress through a one-way glass (Gesell mirror).
Our company has the ability to conduct focus group research not only in Kyiv, but also in Lviv, Dnipro, Odesa, Kharkiv and other cities.
Convenient client rooms are located behind translucent mirrors, which makes it possible to observe the progress of a focus group or interview without interfering with the research participants.
Also, everything that happens in the focus group room can be broadcast online anywhere in the world using the Focus Vision network.
The main tasks to be solved using the considered method:
- Revealing the attitude of real and potential consumers to the product / service and the brand of the product
- Identifying the strengths and weaknesses of the product / service
- Revealing the structure of consumer buying behavior
- Revealing deep motivations when consuming a product / service
- Determination of the consumer value system
- Identification and description of the main types of consumers
- Evaluation of the concept of an existing product / service
- Determining the price of a product / service
- Testing and development of packaging
- Testing and development of advertising strategy
- Identification of the most preferred channels for obtaining information